Dress up your favorite soup with these flavorful whole grain croutons.
- 2 slices Wholesome Harvest® White with Whole Grains Bread
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. dried parsley
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup tomato soup
- ½ cup basil, julienned
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cube bread into 1-inch pieces and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic, garlic powder and parsley to mixing bowl, and toss ingredients gently until bread is well-coated.
- Arrange bread cubes on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Place in oven and bake until golden brown and crispy (approximately 5 minutes).
- Cook soup according to package directions. Ladle soup into bowls and top with desired amount of garlic croutons and fresh basil.