Pair the best of summertime produce with the best bread for beautiful bruschetta that tastes as good as it looks.
- 10 slices Wholesome Harvest® Harvest Grain Baguette, sliced
- 2 slices watermelon, chopped
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. mint
- ½ cup Ricotta cheese
- Balsamic glaze, to taste
- 2 tbsp. Feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet and toast in oven until lightly golden (approximately 5 minutes).
- In a mixing bowl, combine watermelon, tomatoes and mint. Fold gently until ingredients are evenly dispersed.
- Spread Ricotta evenly on toasted baguette slices and top each with a heaping spoonful of the watermelon mixture. Drizzle balsamic glaze over the top, and sprinkle with Feta.