Spring Breakfast Skillet
Wholesome Harvest breakfast skillets have a way of bringing the whole fam to the table.
- 3 slices Wholesome Harvest® 9 Grain & Seed Bread, lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup asparagus, diced
- 1 cup portobello or shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook eggs to desired doneness and set aside on plate.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus and mushrooms. Cook until the asparagus is tender, about 4 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Remove skillet from heat and arrange vegetables on plates (or on toast, if desired).
- Nestle the eggs in with the asparagus and mushrooms. Garnish with radishes, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately with toast.