Turn your favorite melty party dip into a mouthwateringly melty sandwich.
- 8 slices Wholesome Harvest® 9 Grain and Seed Bread
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tbsp. shallots, diced
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- ¾ cup quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 10 oz. spinach, cooked
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
- In a food processor, combine garlic, shallots and salt. Once finely chopped, add in cream cheese and process until well-blended. Slowly add in artichokes and pulse until well mixed. Place mixture in a medium bowl and stir in Parmesan and spinach.
- Heat ½ tablespoon of butter in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Butter one side of each bread slice and place one slice in skillet, butter side down. Top with Brie and spinach and artichoke mixture. Place second bread slice on top, butter side up.
- Cook sandwich, flipping intermittently, until bread is golden brown on both sides, and cheese is melted.