This toasty vegetarian snack is worth falling for.
- 4 slices Wholesome Harvest® White with Whole Grains Bread
- ½ butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 4 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch each salt & pepper
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1 bunch kale, sautéed
- Thyme, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425˚F.
- Arrange squash, parsnips and onion on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake for 25–35 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350˚F.
- Lay bread on a second baking sheet. Spread each slice of bread with Ricotta. Top with sautéed kale and roasted vegetables. Garnish with thyme. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is slightly browned.