Make whole grains berry enticing with this stunner of a brunch dish.
- 1 loaf Wholesome Harvest® Country White Bread
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 4 tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a deep baking dish, arrange a few slices of bread to cover pan bottom. Arrange additional bread slices standing up in rows. Nestle berries between the slices of bread.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugar and cream cheese until thoroughly combined. Pour the mixture over the bread and berries, ensuring that the bread gets completely soaked.
- Loosely cover dish with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy.