Your guests will rave about this summery whole grain bruschetta.
- 1 Wholesome Harvest® Harvest Grain Baguette, sliced into ½-inch thick slices
- 6 oz. Ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. raspberries, sliced in half
- 3 tbsp. honey
- Beat Ricotta cheese, heavy whipping cream and vanilla together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet, and toast in oven until light brown. Spread about one tablespoon of cheese mixture on each slice of bread. Top each with sliced peaches and one raspberry half. Drizzle honey over tops and garnish with mint.