Pickled Beet Grilled Cheese
This vibrant beet grilled cheese is deliciously decadent and wholesomely whole grain.
- 4 slices Wholesome Harvest® 9 Grain & Seed Bread
- ¼ cup crumbled Goat cheese
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup arugula
- 4-6 slices pickled beets
- 1 tbsp. butter
- In a small bowl, combine the Goat cheese and cream cheese. Mix until well-combined.
- Spread the cheese mixture on one side of each slice of bread. Top two slices with arugula and pickled beets. Finish each sandwich with the second slice of bread, cheese side down.
- In a large pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Place each sandwich in the pan, and cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until the second side is golden brown as well.