This festive, whole grain bread pudding is perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert.
- 4 cups Wholesome Harvest® Country White Bread, cubed
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp. light corn syrup
- 5 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup pecans
- 4 individual ramekins
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Spray ramekins with non-stick cooking spray. Divide bread cubes among ramekins, and pour melted butter over top.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Pour equal amounts of mixture over each ramekin, making sure to cover each bread cube. Sprinkle pecans over tops.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. Bread puddings should be golden brown and set. Serve warm.