Too busy for breakfast? Not anymore with these make-ahead, portable protein treats.
- 6 slices Wholesome Harvest® Country White Bread
- 6 eggs
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Round cookie cutter
- 1 Muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Using a cup or a cookie cutter, cut circles from the flattened sliced bread. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray and press the bread circles into six muffin tin cups. Plug any holes in the bottom of the cups with leftover bread pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, turkey bacon and peppers.
- Brush each bread-lined muffin cup with melted butter. Divide egg mixture among bread-lined muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes, or until set.