Panzanella is always a crowd pleaser, and this autumnal version using Wholesome Harvest Seeded Rye Bread with Tri-Color Quinoa is no exception.
- 6 slices Wholesome Harvest® Seeded Rye Bread with Tri-Color Quinoa
- 2 sweet potatoes
- ¼ lb. brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 4 ½ tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4-5 oz. mixed greens
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup lemon vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 425˚. Peel and chop sweet potatoes and place on large baking sheet with brussels sprouts. Drizzle with 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss and place in oven to roast for about 15 minutes. Once done, toss again and roast for 10-15 more minutes until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, add 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, parsley, and black pepper and stir to combine. Microwave for about 20 seconds. Cut bread into cubes and then add to the mixture. Toss, add cheese and toss again. Place on a baking sheet and spread out. Bake at 325˚ for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
- Place sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts mixture into large bowl with mixed greens and dried cranberries. Add bread cubes mixture and toss with vinaigrette. Enjoy!