Don’t think you need a BLT recipe? This elevated recipe proves otherwise.
- 8 slices Wholesome Harvest® Stone Ground 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- 12 slices bacon
- ¼ - ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 4 radishes, sliced
- ½ cup arugula
- Watercress Pesto (recipe follows)
Watercress Pesto Ingredients:
- 3.5 oz watercress
- 1.7 oz. Shredded Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup cashews
- Olive oil, to taste
- Pinch salt
- Make the Watercress Pesto. Place watercress, Parmesan and cashews in a food processor. With food processor running, drizzle in olive oil until a smooth paste consistency is achieved. Season with salt.
- Lightly toast bread. Spread Watercress Pesto on four slices, and top each with three bacon slices, sundried tomatoes, radish slices, arugula, and remaining toasted bread slice.