Start your morning with this sunny breakfast and you’ll be on cloud nine all day.
- 2 slices Wholesome Harvest® Wholesome Oatmeal Bread
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ tsp. chives
- Using four small bowls, separate the egg yolks from the whites. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to the egg whites and whisk until the whites become fluffy and form stiff peaks. (Note, you can also use a hand mixer to achieve stiff peaks more quickly).
- Heat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon the fluffy egg whites onto the baking sheet and form two mounds. Make an indention in the center of each mound with the back of a spoon. Bake the egg whites for 2 minutes, remove from the oven, and carefully place the yolks in the indentations you created. Bake for another 3-4 minutes.
- Toast bread and carefully place cloud eggs on top. Sprinkle with turkey bacon and chives, and enjoy!