Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich
Spicy Buffalo chicken, a cool crunch and 9 grams of whole grains make this sandwich the perfect midday break.
- 10 slices Wholesome Harvest® 9 Grain & Seed Bread
- 1½ cups chicken, diced or shredded
- 1 tbsp. Blue cheese and more to garnish
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup green onions, minced
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Pinch salt
- 6 tbsp. Buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1-2 lettuce leaves per sandwich
- Place chicken, Blue cheese, celery, green onions, Monterey Jack cheese, and salt in a large bowl and mix until evenly incorporated. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Add Buffalo sauce, Sriracha sauce and sour cream. Mix thoroughly to coat.
- Place in the refrigerator until chilled, approximately 30 minutes.
- To make sandwich, place 1-2 lettuce leaves on one slice of bread. Top with chicken salad and more crumbled Blue cheese, as desired. Top with the second slice of bread.