Breakfast Toast 4 Ways
Gather your friends for a toast bar brunch.
- 4 slices Wholesome Harvest® 9 Grain & Seed Bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 15 blueberries
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 6 slices banana
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup spinach, sautéed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. avocado, mashed
- Spread almond butter on one toast slice and top with blueberries.
- Spread peanut butter on second toast slice and top with banana slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and sauté until they begin to soften (approximately 3 minutes). Add spinach and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Crack one egg in skillet and scramble until set (approximately 2 minutes). On third toast slice, layer scrambled egg, spinach and red pepper.
- Add remaining olive oil to a skillet over medium heat. Crack remaining egg in skillet and fry, flipping as soon as whites are set. Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Spread mashed avocado on fourth toast slice and top with fried egg.