BBQ Chicken Sandwich
It's easy to turn your leftovers into a lunch you'll love! Combine leftover chicken with a bit of barbecue sauce to create a simple, tasty and healthy meal.
- 4 slices Wholesome Harvest Wholesome Oatmeal Bread
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp each, salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup bagged coleslaw mix
- Toss chicken with BBQ sauce and divide between 2 slices of bread.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Toss sauce mixture with coleslaw.
- Put the coleslaw on top of the chicken.
- Top with remaining bread slices to make sandwiches. Slice and serve immediately.